At Shannon ChildCare we are proud of our teams and staff retention. We are passionate about working with highly experienced and qualified practitioners. The majority of our carers work across the three settings, this enables them to experience working within different environments and learning from other professionals; it also provides variety. We believe that if you are inspired our children will be too.
What we offer people working with us:
- Sociable, family environment
- Personal development & promotion opportunities
- Training workshops internal & external
- Supportive management team with regular meetings
- Collaborative planning
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Yearly salary review and bonus, depending on performance
- Monthly staff meetings with Staff of the Month voucher
- Staff nights out
We work closely with a number of educational institutions such as Barnet and Southgate College, Uxbridge and Harrow College and Middlesex University, to mentor students during their childcare & education studies; both Level 2 & Level 3 including EYITT training.
Shannon ChildCare is a friendly and happy nursery committed to supporting their personnel.
If you have qualifications in childcare, please call us on 020 8958 6630 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you, please fill in the form below.