Resources & Ideas
Below you will find a variety of Shannon ChildCare’s Blogs, together with websites we believe would be of interest to you. Our day nurseries are always looking for new ideas and supporting information to share with our parents:
- How To Deal With Thumb Sucking
- Weaning Your Toddler Off The Dummy
- Introducing A New Sibling
- Baby Teeth By Jeremy Bliss of Bliss Dental
- Preparing Your Child For Big School
- Travelling With Babies & Children
- Why Does My Toddler Bite, Kick & Hit And What Can I Do To Prevent It?
- Healthy Drinks For Children To Avoid Tooth Decay
- Are Kids Yogurts Healthy?
- Why iPads Could Be Ruining Your Family!
- Tummy Time Information & Ideas
- Fun Days Out With The Children:
- Willows Farm https://www.willowsactivityfarm.com
- The Painted Pot https://www.thepaintedpot.co.uk – For all our budding young artists (and we have many at Shannon ChildCare) this is an arts & crafts studio based in Barnet where your little one can choose from a number of creative activities. It’s great for all ages from toddlers right the way up. There is pottery painting, paper-mache and wood shape painting, fabric painting, mosaics, glass decorating, canvas painting. Even children aged 2 will enjoy this and mums and dads can get stuck in! Another great wet afternoon thing to do.